Esther Jimenez for San Bernardino City Clerk Mailer
October 18, 2011 Leave a comment
The front (or what I call the front, the side without an address), has a series of three photographs under the title “Life of Service . . .” in script letters.
The first photograph is Esther Jimenez with 5th District County Supervisor Josie Gonzales, titled “National Night Out Promoting Safety with Supervisor Josie Gonzales.” The second photograph says “Salute to the Route Commemorating our Veterans.” The third photograph says “San Bernardino Beautification Day Pitching in on community clean up.”
In the middle of the front is a text box with the title “Esther’s supporters include:”
Senator Gloria Negrete-McLeod
32nd Senate District
Assembly Member Wilmer Amina Carter
62nd Assembly District
Chairman James Ramos
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Bernardino Valley Community College Board Member
Dr. Hardy Brown
Owner of the Black Voice News
Dr. Tom Rivera
Retired CSUSB Associate Dean, Undergraduate Studies
Gloria Macias Harrison
President of Crafton Hills Community College
Dr. George Small
Dr. Barbara Stanfield
Life-long San Bernardino Resident and Community Leader
On the right side of the mailer is another text box with a picture of Esther Jimenez. The bullet points say:
- Born and raised in San Bernardino
- Graduate of San Bernardino Valley College and University of California, Riverside
- Senior Legislative Assistant for the State of California Assembly
- Experience with local, county, state and federal legislation, codes and statutes
- A person of integrity: Selected by Supervisor Josie Gonzales and received the “Herstory Award” from the SB County Commission on the Status of Women; “Citizen Achievement Award” from the League of Women Voters of San Bernardino, and other acknowledgements throughout her decades of community service.
- Truly INDEPENDENT and NOT beholden to any other elected City Official
The text box continues:
Vote for . . .
Vote Esther Jimenez for City Clerk!
The back of the mailer has the following text:
IMPORTANT VOTER MESSAGE!
Esther Jimenez will bring . . .
to the office of City Clerk
Vote November 8th Jimenez San Bernardino City Clerk
The information you obtain at this blog is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is established by reading or commenting on this blog. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation.